The best part about sowing back into our own community, is that we know our mums and we know where the need is. By using the funds to support our own community, this means that the opportunities are absolutely endless. Examples may include:
- Covering the cost of both a ticket to our event AND babysitter for one of our single mums to enjoy a night out to fill her cup;
- Organising a house cleaner for a mum who is going through a difficult time and is feeling overwhelmed;
- Stocking the fridge of a mum who just lost her job;
- Paying for mums in our community with special needs children to attend our events or even better – one of our #selfcaresaves retreats so they have time to recharge;
- Sending surprise packages to mums in our community who may just need a little extra love.
And the list goes on. We are so excited at the opportunities, but more importantly the impact that we can have with our MWW Community Fund.