At Mums Who Wine we love partnering with businesses focussed on self care and giving our mums some well deserved “me time”. All businesses are hand selected to ensure that our members are only receiving the best! For that reason we have the following criteria for what we look for when approaching new businesses to come on board and support our mums:
Businesses focussed on self care.
- The way we assess this is simply “If one of our mums had an hour to herself – how would she like to spend it?” This could involve lunch at a café, workout at a local gym, shopping at her favourite boutique or getting some physiotherapy to fix that pelvic floor!
Nothing children related
- We love our children, but we are solely focussed on our mums and giving them some VIP treatment and attention.
No at home salons
- We want to provide our mums the ultimate VIP experience, for that reason we do not include at home salons or businesses where our members need to attend someone’s home for treatment or service.
No multi level marketing businesses or businesses with independent consultants
- We have a blanket rule that we do not include any MLM businesses or businesses with independent consultants.
No business development
- We love mums in business but our focus is on giving mums time out to fill their cup, not build their business or brand.